Segments produced for TV programme:
- Object-Based Media (producer/shooter)
- Children's smartwatch (producer/shooter/editor)
- Inside Rockstar: The developer behind Red Dead Redemption 2 (editor)
- Students do suffragette VR experience (shooter/editor)
- Robot teaches itself to ice-skate (producer/shooter/editor)
- Massive Attack: Storing digital data in DNA (producer/shooter)
- Southampton's air-cleaning buses (producer/shooter/editor)
- Sustainable building with a Gothic inspiration (producer/shooter/editor)
- Using bacteria to make fashion more sustainable (producer/shooter/editor)
Original videos produced for Technology section of BBC News website:
- Video games created using artificial intelligence
- Meet Moxi - the hospital robot helping nurses
- Virtual lives: Could VR change how we think of others?
- Robot seeks out skin cancer with suction
- The robot arm made for gentle undersea exploration
- Could HoloLens tech help save babies’ lives?
- Hitman 2: Sean Bean on being killed in video game
- Andy Serkis on Mowgli: Legend of the Jungle visual effects
- The 3D-printed electric motorbike
- Could 5G and mixed reality transform the catwalk?
- The Lion King - how VR brought the animals to life
Reversioned video from TV segments for social (I continue to do these on a freelance basis):
- Riding the jet engine-powered FlyBoard Air
- Segway's self-balancing e-skates prove a challenge
- The security alarm 'smoking out' burglars
- Can artificial intelligence predict the future of fashion?
- Chelsea Pensioners' verdict on WW1 VR experience
- How Molinari is using technology to help his golf
- Ace Combat 7: Can it match real flying?
- Far Cry returns with New Dawn
- Massive Attack puts Mezzanine into spray paint
- The tech that could help clean dirty air
- Axiom soccer indie game takes a shot at goal
- Playing Tetris by committee with multiple players
- Moon hoax? Five reasons why the landings were real
- Nasa’s Valkyrie robot could help build Mars base
- Can tech create a more planet-friendly burger?
- How reliable is AI at telling us about ourselves?
- Contactless cards could get fingerprint upgrade
- Dementia app aims to spark chats about the disease
- How Gothic cathedrals can inspire modern architecture
- How tiny satellites could transform weather forecasting
- Can bacteria make fashion more eco-friendly?
- How Hong Kong protesters avoid police surveillance
- Will virtual clothes transform how we shop?
- The new high-tech way to recycle old clothes
- The fashion that lets you feel music
- 5G: Could it reduce our ability to forecast hurricanes?
- Lotus Evija: The £2.2m electric hypercar
- 'How smart home tech helps me live independently'
- The prize app designed to help deaf children in school